Tuesday Tip is brought to you from a desire to increase my knowledge of all things fitness, weight loss and health. My challenge for 2013 is to post one tip a week. Hopefully this will help me in my weight loss journey and others who search to live a more knowledgeable life.
If you’re anything like me, music is a huge part of your work. So when I found this Skinny Ms article with the Top Ten Pandora Workout Stations, I just had to check it out. Number 5, is actually one of my favorites for when I’m on a spin bike because the tempo in the beats of each song usually changes enough to keep the workout interesting and moving. I haven’t tried any of the other ones yet, but I do have the Classic Rock one on my list as I do listen to my own classic rock station a lot. Here’s Skinny Ms’ top 10 list…
1. Dance Cardio - David Guetta, Havana Brown, Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna, Pitbull, Kesha
2. Electronic Cardio - Swedish House Mafia, DJ Dizzy,Deadmau5, Avicii
3. Sexy and I Know It – Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera, LMFAO, Flo Rida, Pitbull
4. Classic Rock Power Workout - AC/DC, Guns N’ Roses, Survivor, Journey
5. Pop and Hip Hop Power Workout – Usher, The Wanted, Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas
6. Hard Rock Strength Training - Disturbed, Trapt, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Three Day Grace
7. Rap Strength Training - Eminem, Fort Minor, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa
8. Pop Fitness - Maroon 5, Flo Rida, Carly Rae Jepsen, Kelly Clarkson
9. Country Fitness – Jason Aldean, Luke Brian, Jake Ownen, Keith Urban, Rodney Atkins
10. Alternative Endurance Training - The Black Keys, Young the Giant, Mumford & Sons, The White Stripes
What your favorite Pandora station to listen to while working out? Do you make your own playlists or use another streaming service?
Happy working out,