Welcome to “Five Things Monday.” As a graphic designer I thrive on inspiration, I try to look for it and find it everywhere. Sometimes you just need a little pick me up when you’re starting or stuck on a project. Some people need an extra cup of coffee on Mondays, I need a little extra jolt of inspiration (and lets be honest, that extra cup of coffee as well).
I love a good craft project. The age of the blog and Pinterest has really helped diy-ers share their brilliant projects all over the internet, and I am loving it! Especially Pinterest, which I may be slightly addicted too.
1. This is so simple, yet it totally changes the whole look of a standard canvas bag.
2. These stamps are absolutely adorable! It’s so easy to make stamps in all shapes and sizes with the right tools.
3. How fun is this idea? There are so many things you could do with it and then not only did you make a item, you also designed the fabric! So cool!
4. How adorable is this statement necklace? With some simple supplies and a sewing machine (though I’m sure you could sew it by hand too) you’ve got yourself an awesome necklace for spring/summer.
5. I LOVE this. How much cooler? and way more resourceful! Although, I feel I might be a little sad parting with the fabric, haha.
What inspires you when you have a case of the Mondays?