Welcome to “Five Things Monday.” As a graphic designer I thrive on inspiration, I try to look for it and find it everywhere. Sometimes you just need a little pick me up when you’re starting or stuck on a project. Some people need an extra cup of coffee on Mondays, I need a little extra jolt of inspiration (and lets be honest, that extra cup of coffee as well).
I love to travel, but let’s be honest, who doesn’t? I have yet to meet a person who has said “I hate traveling,” at least for leisure that is. I love learning about and experiencing new cultures (cliche, I know), but different cultures are really inspiring to me. Here at my top 5 European countries I would like to visit. This was quite a task to narrow down to just five.
1. Denmark – I think this would be a fascinating trip, especially since it’s one of the countries I know lease about. (source)
2. Norway – One of my dearest friends lives in Olso, Norway and it is my goal to visit her and her husband there one day. I know it would be a fantastic trip and amazing experience. (source)
3. Ireland – If I had to pick one place I wanted to go to on this list more than others it would be Ireland. My grandparents were in Ireland on 9/11 and the way the people treated them gave me the utmost respect for them. Ever since, it’s been the #1 place on my list, not to mention my grandparents absolutely raved about their trip. (source)
4. Greece – Talk about gorgeous scenery! Ever since seeing Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants for the first time, I’ve been sold on visiting Greece. (and no, I’m not kidding, haha!)(source)
5. England – I love the Royal Family, I actually love following all of the European Royal families, but I love the British Royal family the most. I have amazing respect for Queen Elizabeth. She wasn’t suppose to Queen at all, then when she was 10 her uncle abdicated making her 2nd in line to the throne. Then when she was away in Africa her father passed away from cancer making her Queen at the age of 26. I can’t even imagine the pressure. (source)
What inspires you when you have a case of the Mondays?