Welcome to “Five Things Monday.” As a graphic designer I thrive on inspiration, I try to look for it and find it everywhere. Sometimes you just need a little pick me up when you’re starting or stuck on a project. Some people need an extra cup of coffee on Mondays, I need a little extra jolt of inspiration (and lets be honest, that extra cup of coffee as well).
Invitations are everywhere. From DIY’s to super expensive extravagant styles. Here are some of my favorites that I’ve collected so far…
1. I love the idea of 1. having a book exchange and 2. using the old library cards for the invites! It’s perfect! (source)
2. I really love the illustration on these but even more I love the wax seal with the date in it! (source)
3. These stamped invites are perfect for summer, and a pig roast at that! (source)
4. I absolutely adore the bold, feminine look of these. (source)
5. I’m not the biggest fan of the type on this one, but I LOVE the cute little onesies hanging from the close-line, haha! (source)
What inspires you when you have a case of the Mondays?