Welcome to “Five Things Monday.” As a graphic designer I thrive on inspiration, I try to look for it and find it everywhere. Sometimes you just need a little pick me up when you’re starting or stuck on a project. Some people need an extra cup of coffee on Mondays, I need a little extra jolt of inspiration (and lets be honest, that extra cup of coffee as well).
People are freaking smart. I feel like I have a “Why didn’t I think of that” moment daily. Here are some of my favorite products I wish I had thought of.
1. Cutting board and strainer all-in-one! Genius! (buy one here)
2. We’ve all been there. You’re at a party, you’ve got your drink and your plate of food, but there’s no where to sit? What do you do now? Most of us would have to attempt that awkward balance of trying to hold your drink and plate in one hand. Not these people though, because they have this awesome creation… (source)
3. I HATE bringing in groceries. As a kid I would line my arms with grocery bags to the point where it was difficult to walk just to try and get all the bags in the house in one trip. While this may be an incredibly funny site to watch, The One-Trip-Grocery-Holder is a way better idea and a steal for only $5 if you ask me! (buy one here)
4. Why I haven’t purchased one of these yet baffles me. Think of all the glasses the “Tapi” can save! No need for one in the bathroom for post-brushing teeth use, no need for a glass to take medicine quick, no need for a glass when you’re just a little thirsty, or for quick mouth rinsing when you eat something too hot or too gross! People of Dreamfarm – HIGH FIVE!. (buy one here)
5. I’ve almost hit the purchase button on one of these bad boys so many times, one of these days I’ll finally commit. I just love it! So much better than writing your name in all of your books, and way more fun! (buy one here)
What inspires you when you have a case of the Mondays?